We are pleased to share Webhost.UK.Net is listed in 20 Most Popular Web hosting provider in small Business Listing for 2017 Which was published a few day back by Financesonline.
Financesonline is renowned name as market analyst for its reviews related to IT products and service providers, this guys conduct one of best research and put forward comparison of thousands of IT products and service providers on there portal.If you are looking for web hosting company they can surely help you compare top providers with best results.
To be listed on financesonline is a prestigious thing. We are happy to be on 9th position for most popular Web hosting provider for the year 2017.
We would like to thank Financesonline for their hard-work, we would also like to thank our loyal customers who have been part of our journey since 2003.Without your support and belief all this would not be possible, with a promise that we will strive hard to provide the best Web hosting service in near future.
Thanksgiving is just couple of days away and Webhost.UK.Net Mega sale has already hit the Market :), So guess what you are getting for Black Friday 2017 and Cyber Monday its not just discount this time.. its a DEAL with a chance to win prizes.
How about getting upto 50% Discount and chance to win prize of 1 year FREE Web hosting plus 100GBP as Credit for 10 Lucky Winners.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale WebHostUK offer applies as :
50% Discount on its Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting , WordPress Hosting and Ecommerce Hosting Plans while offering 20% Discount on its Cloud VPS Hosting and Managed Dedicated Servers.
UK Web Hosting Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals:
1) 50% Discount is valid on new orders of Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Ecommerce Hosting. To redeem this offer, use “BLACKFRIDAY50″Coupon Code while placing the order.
2) 20% Discount is valid on new orders of VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers. To redeem this offer, use “BLACKFRIDAY” Coupon Code while placing the order.
3) Existing customers can take advantage of this offer on New Orders.
4) This offer is valid on Annual and Higher Billing Cycle.
Its summer time and the most exclusive and hottest web hosting deal for this summer is out there..
Get a chance to win Apple iPhone 6s and play Pokémon GO on your favourite phone to catch them all!
Signup with any of our web hosting plans as available on https://www.webhost.uk.net and get a chance to win a brand new Apple iPhone 6s, and play your favourite Pokémon GO to catch all of them. Additionally blast your summer with guaranteed 10% discount on any of our web hosting plans that you choose to signup.
* Enter coupon code “PokeMonGo” to get 10% exclusive discount and a chance to win brand new Apple iPhone 6s (16 GB), and proceed with payment.
* Once your order is processed, you will qualify for Apple iPhone 6s lucky draw which will be organized on Saturday of every week at 11:00 am GMT
* This is a limited offer and valid till 31st of August 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
* Only the orders which are placed from 21st of July 2016 to 31st of August 2016 and which use the coupon code “PokeMonGo” are eligible for iPhone 6s lucky draw.
* All customers who order any web hosting plan and make the payment for that order during the period mentioned above, automatically take part in the competition, provided they are at least 18 years of age as on 21st July 2016.
* One lucky winner chosen using a random lucky draw on Saturday of every week, will win a brand new Apple iPhone 6s 16 Gb.
* We will be contacting the lucky winner and the winner will have to claim his free iPhone 6s within one week. Failing to do so, will void his claim on free iPhone 6s he has won.
* The contact information provided during the order should be accurate as it will be used to contact the winner. Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties under any circumstances.
* The lucky draw is to be held on Saturday of every week at 11:00 am GMT. The person who has won Apple iPhone 6s using above offer, will not be eligible for any other free Apple iPhone 6s to be offered in lucky draw afterwards.
* Cash payments as well as transfer of prizes to third parties is not possible.
* The colour of Apple iPhone 6s mobile handset may vary, depending on the availability of stock.
* WebhostUK Ltd reserves the right to discontinue or terminate the offer at any time without prior notice and without stating reasons. This particularly applies if proper implementation cannot be guaranteed due to technical or legal reasons. In such cases, participants are not entitled to make any claims whatsoever.
* WebhostUK Ltd further reserves the right to disqualify participant from the competition. This particularly applies in the event of violation of the Promotion Terms and Conditions or if participants make use of manipulation or any other unfair means of help.
* WebhostUK Ltd can also retrospectively disqualify participants, revoke prizes and reclaim them.
SEO is the process of improving the organic ranking of a website with leading search engines. SEO means search engine optimization It is the process of getting traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines.
When you enter a query in a search engine and hit ‘enter’ you get a list of web results that contain that query term. Users normally tend to visit websites that are at the top of this list as they perceive those to be more relevant to the query.
If you have ever wondered why some of these websites rank better than the others then that is because of a powerful web marketing technique called Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
London, UK – June 8, 2016 – Webhost.uk.net one of the renowned name in Web hosting industry since 2003, is excited to launch django CMS Hosting Web Hosting in UK (Europe) powered by Django. django CMS is one of famous Enterprise Content Management System which came into existence for developer and content editors to offer stability and security that other CMS application could not offer. While it’s lightweight core makes it easy to integrate with other software and put to use immediately. django CMS is free open source CMS application developed in 2007 since then used by thousands of developers.
Developers can integrate other existing Django applications very easily, or build brand new compatible apps that take advantage of django CMS’s publishing and editing features.
For Content Editors: django CMS is user friendly and has a very intuitive drag and drop interface. It is built around the needs of multi-lingual publishing by default, not as an afterthought: all websites, pages and content can exist in multiple language versions.
We are the most preferred UK django CMS Host because of below Django CMS Hosting Features:
1) Instant Django CMS Account Setup
2) Free Django CMS Installation
3) Great Django CMS tutorial
4) Django CMS Optimized Servers
5) Easy Django CMS Account Upgrade
6) 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
7)30 Day Money Back Guarantee
8) 24x7x365 Uninterrupted Support
The specialized Django Web Hosting plan is available just for £5.00 GBP per month and customers get 10% Discount on annual billing cycle which can be redeemed by using SPECIAL10coupon code. WebHostUK offers 24/7 live chat and email support and servers are monitored round the clock. Confident in their network and support services, WebhostUK offers 99.9% uptime and 30 day money back guarantee. For more details on WebhostUK Django hosting, please visit https://www.webhost.uk.net/django-hosting.html
Updating your (SMTP) settings at any point after you have setup your email account on iPhone, below are the steps how you access the Outgoing Server settings, and get hosted email account to work for LINUX hosted clients.
To get done, click on SETTINGS on your iPhone.
On SETTINGS SCREEN Scroll down to MAIL > CONTACTS > CALENDARS, and click on that:
Then select the account you need to update the SMTP settings for. As it’s already established, you just select it from the list of email accounts on your iPhone or iPad:
Scroll down to the OUTGOING SERVER on EMAIL INFORMATION page for the select account.
CLICK on the OUTGOING SERVER
Now you will see a list of OUTGOING SERVERS that have been configured on your iPhone or iPad. The one that is currently set to be used with this particular email account is at the top and highlighted: Primary Server. So click on that one.
Now you will see the settings for that PRIMARY OUTGOING SERVER:
There are dozens of great CMSs out there when it comes to picking a content
management system for a development project. Regardless of what type of site
you’re building, there’s probably one perfectly-suited to it. Depending on
how advanced you need the CMS to be, what language it’s built in, and who is
going to be using it, it can be a nightmare trying to find the “perfect” CMS
for a project.
The problem is that most designers and developers don’t want to spend time
learning a bunch of different CMSs. However, some CMSs have a slight edge
over the rest of the competition because of the usability of the software.
Some are just easier to install, use and extend, thanks to some thoughtful
planning by the lead developers. That means they need something that’s both
flexible and powerful.
As popular in name as these three open source CMS WordPress, Joomla! and
Drupal, are pretty unarguably the best CMSs out there.
Some have practically become household names (in designer households, at
least), while others are a bit more obscure.
Try them out and decide for yourself which one fits your needs and fulfil
needs of your clients.
WordPress is a top-ranked CMS platform that includes numbers of add-ons and
strong community support to help you create a fully functional business
website. It’s a great platform for beginners
There are thousands of Free and paid specialized themes available for
WordPress, as well as thousands of plugins and widgets to extend its
functionality. User-friendly dashboard for managing content. WordPress also
has an incredibly active community surrounding it, a great part about the
WordPress community is the amount of help and documentation online you can
find on nearly every aspect of customizing WordPress.
Joomla! is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables
you to build Web sites and powerful online applications, including its
ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site
software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is
freely available to everyone.
There are lots of people that love Joomla and that’s great. Joomla! has been
used for everything from inventory control systems to reservation systems,
to complex business directories, in addition to normal websites.
The Joomla site hosts more than 7,758 extensions, so you know the developer
community behind the popular CMS is alive and kicking. Like WordPress, you
can add just about any needed functionality with an extension. However, the
Joomla theme and extension community relies more on paid resources, so if
you’re looking for customization’s, be ready to pull out your wallet. You
can also grab Joomla plugins
Drupal is the third most popular CMS application used. The application is
quite popular and is also backed up by an enthusiastic community. Drupal has
a very active community, with a number of IRC channels, forums, and even
There’s also community-generated documentation that is constantly being
updated and improved. This documentation includes all you need to know about
installation, building sites and modules, designing themes, and more.
Drupal is an open source content management platform powering millions of
websites and applications. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and
diverse community of people around the world.
There are more than 6,000 add-ons (“modules”) available for Drupal, making
it easy to extend Drupal’s functionality to do just about anything you want.
This means you can spend your time focusing on design and content, rather
than having to code a bunch of complicated features.
Yes , its true .. From point Yahoo started its online presence , one of the leading online search engine which started 20 years ago as a directory has now decided the shut down its directory section on December 31. The directory was to build a portal for listing popular online business as per category so that users can search for thing around , unlike Google’s keyword search.
Its really big decision in Yahoo history, officially this directory will be closed on 31 December 2014.